nambla

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Thu Dec 14 15:44:45 PST 2000

Cornhole7 wrote:

>You are under the Judgement of the LORD GOD OF HOST for the sin of the
sea of babies, abortion and infant sacrifice to the devil. You will burn
in the presence of the HOLY Angels.  The seals are opened.  PREPARE FOR
YOUR DESTRUCTION

>CAMAEL ARCHANGEL OF DESTRUCTION
>
>THE PLAGUES OF THE LORD FOR THE SIN OF THE “SEA OF BABIES” UPON ALL
NATIONS OF THE EARTH

>IAIAIAIAIOIOIOIOIO   I AM BEFORE ALL BUT THE FATHER; MELOCH HEL ALOKIM
TPHARET HOD JESAITH; BAHANDO HELESLOIR DEALZAT

Old McCamael had a curse,
E-I-E-I-O

I'm trying to figure out the relationship in ol' Cornhole's mind between
Nambla and abortion. I'd think that Nambla would oppose aborting male
fetuses, at least, because in five or six years those fetuses will grow
into sex puppets.

Maybe Cornhole was unsuccessfully "partial-birth" aborted: they sucked
out his brain but he lived anyway.