nambla

Greg Broiles gbroiles at netbox.com
Thu Dec 14 16:09:26 PST 2000

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 12:03:09PM -0800, gary seven wrote:

> You are under the Judgement of the LORD GOD OF HOST for the sin of the sea of babies, abortion and infant sacrifice to the devil. You will burn in the presence of the HOLY Angels.  The seals are opened.  PREPARE FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION
>
> CAMAEL ARCHANGEL OF DESTRUCTION

Camael called back - apparently there was some sort of screw-up with the
lists. The destruction was for our neighbor. We get to sit in heaven on
fluffy pillows and eat warm chocolate chip cookies for all eternity.

I guess you didn't hear.

Also, this sort of thing was predicted in Isaiah 19:9 " .. and they who
weave networks shall be confounded."

Don't get too wound up about it.

Greg Broiles gbroiles at netbox.com
PO Box 897