nambla

Me commerce at home.com
Thu Dec 14 21:21:19 PST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Harrop" <maharrop at eisa.net.au>
> ARE YOU SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> At 07:00 15/12/00, gary seven wrote:
> >You are under the Judgement of the LORD GOD OF HOST
> > for the sin of the sea of babies, abortion and infant
sacrifice to
> > the devil. You will burn in the presence of the HOLY Angels.
> > The seals are opened.  PREPARE FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION

Are you claiming that your destruction by the Lord God of Host
for the sin of the sea of babies, abortion and infant sacrifice
isn't a serious matter?

That sea of babies thing probably pissed him right off.  Just try
and tell me you can fill a sea with babies you have conceived
only within the holy purity of marriage!