DigiSecret was developed and compiled outside of the USA.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat May 8 01:21:17 PDT 1999

Good selling point.                 About Us
TamoSoft, Inc., was founded in 1998 as a software division of TAMOS
International, Inc., a Cyprus-based business consulting company founded in
1995. Because of the rapid growth of TamoSoft, it became the leading
division of TAMOS International, and the companies merged in June 1999.
TamoSoft, Inc., specializes in security and network monitoring software for
the Internet and local area networks. We have been developing software for
3 years and take great pride in our achievements and excellent customer
support. Today our products and custom solutions may be found in businesses
all over the world, including a large number of Fortune 500 companies, as
well as in thousands of smaller ventures. Our blue-chip customers include:
Motorola, Siemens, Ericsson, Nokia, Lucent Technologies, Olympus Optical
Co., Nortel Networks, Unisys, UBS, Dresdner Bank AG, General Electric.
Our headquarters is located in New Zealand, and our international team
consists of people from Cyprus, Israel, Russia, and other countries.
Our programmers are experienced in communications, encryption, networking,
and a variety of programming languages and are dedicated to the creation of
high quality software that a growing number of customers rely on.
HQ in Kiwiland may not be safe however...proffr's netwatch reports
increased social revolution there involving even suicide bombing.More
information available by small donation.