First they came for the Cpunks...

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Mon May 3 19:50:19 PDT 1999

"First they came for the hackers. But I never did anything illegal with my
computer, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the pornographers. But I
thought there was too much smut on the Internet anyway, so I didn't speak
up. Then they came for the anonymous remailers. But a lot of nasty stuff
gets sent from anon.penet.fi, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the
encryption users. But I could never figure out how to work pgp5 anyway, so
I didn't speak up. Then they came for me. And by that time there was no one
left to speak up." ~Alara Rogers (Aleph Press) ne
Heard from ENRON just before they collapsed.
"When I said burn all the books I meant , 'put them on the fire', not 'copy
them onto CD'"
CHINA CRISIS!
I'm wondering whether China will use Linux for restrictive purposes - i.e.
The Great Firewall of China ?

Perhaps they've found that Microsoft products are just too insecure for
this purpose ? ;)
The German Government announced they will be switching exclusively to
Linux. Chancellor Adolf Hitler declared Linux "the software of the
Superman" and said that anyone caught using other operating systems will be
imprisoned.
Microsoft Windows cd's and books on using Microsoft software have been
publicly burned in ritualistic bonfires. A few resisters caught with
Windows 98 on their hard drives have been beaten and tortured by the
Gestapo, their pleas that "it was just for Counterstrike!" falling on deaf
ears.
As of this writing, the computers that control the train timetables for
transporting undesirables to death camps have been running Linux for three
months now without a reboot.
http://slashdot.org/articles/02/08/14/0327209.shtml?tid=163
Steve Ballmer was right about RED hat,"open source COMMUNISM!"