News for murd's,stuff that splatters.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Mon May 3 19:34:18 PDT 1999

Assassination Politics (Score:1, Troll)
by aminorex on Tuesday August 13, @12:35AM (#4059484)
(User #141494 Info | http://slashdot.org/) The only geek who ever came up
with a viable means
of effecting positive change in the current U.S.
political system was promptly sent to prison.
His name is Jim Bell, and he's a loon, but his
Assassination Politics may well save the U.S. from
totalitarianism and genocide, and I can hardly wait
to see it implemented.

·       ·       Re:Assassination Politics by aminorex (Score:2) Tuesday
August 13, @09:41PM
·       ·       1 reply beneath your current threshold.
http://slashdot.org/articles/02/08/12/2148202.shtml?tid=123
"Declan McCullagh spent several years on Essential Information's AM-Info
(Appraising Microsoft) e-mail list basically just lurking and stirring up
trouble he could use in news reports."
Not our declan! Shurley shome mishtake! Oh deccy boy the pipes,the pipes
are calling...