State Crypt Administration Commission Office interest in cryptoS.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sun May 2 21:49:55 PDT 1999

When they tell me what they salvaged from the EP-3.and RSA.I'll talk...only
then.
http://www.allconferences.net/conferences/20011019013039/
CONFERENCE
A conference will be held alongside the exhibition. Speakers will be the
officials from Ministry of Public Security.
EVENT DESCRIPTION
The only information security event in China with strong Government
support. The exhibition is aimed at improving the awareness of the need for
security of digital information, facilitating technological exchanges in
information security and introducing overseas technologies and products in
information security in China.
Look forward to the RSA press release peterT.