Station T APB for E-Bay Escapee.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sun May 2 21:32:00 PDT 1999

Its KAOS over here in the hunt for e-bay scammer Mehmet Onan.How the fuck
am i supposed to sell my dell when I get it back some cold day in hell.
Dead man talking,Shrub wants small business advice?
How about GAMES,ProN and PROSTITUTION! Throw in drugs,arms and munitions
and you have a totally free market led recovery.Anyone else need killing?
Theres one in every crowd...
The managing director of a film distribution company has called for people
convicted of film piracy to be jailed. Allan Finney from Buena Vista
International was speaking at the 57th annual movie convention on the Gold
Coast.