October CounteRevolution

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sun May 2 22:18:37 PDT 1999

http://www.infosec-china.com/about.html
Organized by :
·       Public Information Network Security Inspection Bureau, Ministry of
Public Security of P.R. China
·       Science & Technology Information Institute of Ministry of Public
Security, P.R. China
·       Information Security Research and Service Institution of the State
Information Centre
Whoopty doo.Just as the pathetic Bolshevik so called 'revolution' was
really a coup by a minority authoritarian terrorist cult...October and
revolution will go together less than October and stock market crash.
http://www.computers-today.com/ctoday/20020701/index.html
Dumb questions dept.
Why isn’t David McBride, regional technology director for Microsoft
Asia-Pacific, pleased with the researches underway in the field of security?
Moore’s law applies to security concerns: David McBride.
Email your résumé directly to a Recruiter at Microsoft
Get yer ass hauled into vulture culture me heartie's,Arggh!
http://www.microsoft.com/careers/loc/dave.htm
Dave's not here man.You can tell by the piccy.
"...To me, we're every bit as entrepreneurial as a start up."
If that didn't convince ya cynical basta's.
"Seattle has wonderful amenities and lots of rain as well! What more could
anyone ask?"
That explains a lot,now why 'new technology' 5 must die in 10 words or less.
APster; who do you want to kill today?