[cddlm] Sourceforge and a new CDL resolution bug in my implementation.

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Tue May 16 10:26:27 CDT 2006

Sourceforge is back up, but you need to check out everything again in a
new directory tree.

Incidenally I just found a little thing my CDL impl. can't resolve

         <cdl:cdl>
           <cdl:configuration>

             <component>
               <entry cdl:ref="todo"/>
             </component>

             <c2 cdl:extends="component">
               <entry>something</entry>
             </c2>

           </cdl:configuration>
           <cdl:system>
             <example cdl:extends="c2" />
           </cdl:system>
         </cdl:cdl>

This fails on my impl, with the entry being undefined.

             <example xmlns="">
               <entry cdl:ref="todo">something</entry>
             </example>

I'm clearly not scrubbing cdl:ref stuff when I extend an element, when
in reality I should strip that and cdl:refroot.

This is now a new test:
/org/ggf/cddlm/files/cdl/valid/set_02_references/cddlm-cdl-2005-02-0023.xml

Its interesting to see that I can still find problems in my code while
writing more CDL files. If anyone has more example CDL Files, especially
those that work on their system, please add them as CDL tests just to
give us as broad a set of
tests as possible.

-Steve