[cddlm] CVS changes at sourceforge

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Mon May 15 09:48:26 CDT 2006

You all may have been lucky enough to avoid noticing, but we here have
been very aware that sourceforge CVS has been down for a week. It is now
back up, but different:

http://sourceforge.net/docs/E04

The obvious change is that the new host of the project is
deploy.cvs.sourceforge.net instead of just cvs.sourceforge.net

The repository went down with filesystem problems, and rather than
identify the moment things went bad sourceforge have restored the
repository from a few days before, we think about may 7.  I will merge
in all changes from right up to the moment the repository went down,
because our CI build system has a snapshot of just before it went offline.

I can't do it yet as it wont log me in, so allow a few days for things
to stabilise before trying yourself. Try not to make any drastic changes
to your existing codebase as you will have to merge it in (I have a
build.xml <copy> operation that does a byte-for-byte comparison to help).

-steve