[cddlm] OGSA call summary

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 20 23:42:51 CDT 2006

Wrt to the 'lazy' discussion, can you also update the CDL spec to make
clear that the user (or other entities) may also do the lazy resolution
at any time before actual deployment? I am referring to text like
l.30-34, page 25, of the public comment version of the CDL spec.

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd