[cddlm] Notes from the meeting on 4/5 2006

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Wed Apr 5 09:02:01 CDT 2006

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) wrote:

> Stuart: their plan is to leverage Ayla's endpoint to test their end
> point and then they will put up their own endpoint. Released component
> model spec test. Source forge was down, so did not put it in the source
> forge.  Steve: source forge has broken file system, do not trust it.

see http://sourceforge.net/docs/A04/ for the CVS status. They say
hardware failure, but the only failure that needs a full restore of a
RAID fs is either the raid controller toasting (quietly) or a software
one: the FS getting corrupt itself

we have evidence of the latter, something that is still unfixed after a
fortnight:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1452302&group_id=1&atid=200001

-steve