[cddlm] Problems using Muse

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Wed Jun 22 12:59:00 CDT 2005

Hi,

So, do you think Muse is a dead end?

I created by hand the "DeploymentFaultException" based on the
"ComponentFaultException" which was generated and the compilation and
deployment with Muse worked out.  It may be a problem with Muse, but I
thought it was strange to see a message called "DeploymentFault"
pointing to an element called "ComponentFault" which was of the type
"DeploymentFaultType". That's why I'm not sure that this is not a
problem with the specification. Does anyone see any problem in this part
of the specification?

Regarding Muse use, I really appreciate your opinion about it. This
latest version seems to be better, but now I would have to learn how to
communicate with the deployed services and insert code into the
generated code which will actually be the deployment engine. Steve gave
me the advice of looking at their source code, as Muse documentation is
not complete.

  Ayla