[cddlm] testing, document fragments

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Thu Dec 1 12:36:08 CST 2005

Hi,

in our existing JUnit tests  regarding CDL resolution we usually
consider all the resolved CDL, because we think it is interesting to
test resolutions in the configuration part too, although they may not be
used in the System part.

I propose to return the cdl:cdl document in the resolve operation to
explore more situations on the tests, but if you think just the system
verification is enough, ok. In fact just considering the first child of
a system is not good.

Just another point: I did not understant what you meant by
    2. we retrofit the system wrapper to all existing CDL tests.

Regards,
  Ayla