[CCGT] GGF14 Community Program activities + proposed telecon

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Mon May 23 23:08:07 CDT 2005

I will not be available on any of these dates, as they just seem to
conflict ever so finely (like being in flight) with (yet another) US
trip I am taking (going to NC). Sorry.

							Satoshi

On Thu, 19 May 2005 11:21:07 -0500
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer <wulf at ggf.org> wrote:

wulf> Hi-
wulf> Please let me know if you are available next week (proposed times from
wulf> original note reiterated below):
wulf>
wulf> -Monday, May 23, 11:00a Central time,
wulf> -Wednesday, May 25, 9:00a Central time,
wulf> -Thursday, May 26, 9:00a Central time.
wulf>
wulf> Discussion topics include:
wulf> *Area charter document status (deadline JUNE 1),
wulf> *Workshop call for GGF15,
wulf> *Community track call for content for GGF15.
wulf>
wulf> Please let me know if/when you are available.
wulf> Thanks,
wulf> Julie
wulf>
wulf>