[CCGT] GGF14 Community Program activities + proposed telecon

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Tue May 24 15:41:54 CDT 2005

Dear all,
In lieu of a conference call this week (which I would still love to
schedule if people are available - I have only received 2 replies to
availability...), can you please let me know the status of your area
charter documents?

I will be happy to draft CFPs for GGF15 that we can iterate over email in
preparation for GGF14.

Per this morning's GFSG call, we will begin holding bi-weekly council
telecons in June but I fear that one phone call prior to GGF14 will not be
sufficient for the community council items that need to be covered.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Julie

At 01:08 PM 5/24/2005 +0900, Satoshi Matsuoka wrote:

>I will not be available on any of these dates, as they just seem to
>conflict ever so finely (like being in flight) with (yet another) US
>trip I am taking (going to NC). Sorry.
>
>                                                         Satoshi
>
>On Thu, 19 May 2005 11:21:07 -0500
>Julie Wulf-Knoerzer <wulf at ggf.org> wrote:
>
>wulf> Hi-
>wulf> Please let me know if you are available next week (proposed times from
>wulf> original note reiterated below):
>wulf>
>wulf> -Monday, May 23, 11:00a Central time,
>wulf> -Wednesday, May 25, 9:00a Central time,
>wulf> -Thursday, May 26, 9:00a Central time.
>wulf>
>wulf> Discussion topics include:
>wulf> *Area charter document status (deadline JUNE 1),
>wulf> *Workshop call for GGF15,
>wulf> *Community track call for content for GGF15.
>wulf>
>wulf> Please let me know if/when you are available.
>wulf> Thanks,
>wulf> Julie
>wulf>
>wulf>
>wulf> At 06:53 AM 5/12/2005 -0500, Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wrote:
>wulf> >Dear all,
>wulf> >As yesterday was the deadline for Community Track submissions, I
>wanted to
>wulf> >provide you with the details of what we received.  Attached, please
>find
>wulf> >the 'for-internal-use' GGF program matrix, as well as a summary of
>wulf> >submissions that we received.  Geoffrey and I been corresponding
>over the
>wulf> >past few weeks (both separately and with fellow members of the Event
>wulf> >Steering Committee) and have determined that the submissions fell
>under
>wulf> >the following categories:
>wulf> >*WG/RG Workshops
>wulf> >*Community Workshops
>wulf> >*New Grid Communities
>wulf> >*Practical Grids.
>wulf> >
>wulf> >Please let me know if you have issue with any of the program
>elements.  I
>wulf> >will be working with Joel Replogle to begin scheduling these
>sessions shortly.
>wulf> >
>wulf> >Also, I would like to schedule a Community Council telecon for the
>week of
>wulf> >May 23 - agenda items forthcoming.  Please let me know what
>day/time would
>wulf> >work best for you:
>wulf> >-Monday, May 23, 11:00a Central time,
>wulf> >-Wednesday, May 25, 9:00a Central time,
>wulf> >Thursday, May 26, 9:00a Central time.
>wulf> >
>wulf> >Thanks,
>wulf> >Julie
>wulf> >
>wulf> >P.S.  Another gentle reminder that we would like your area charter
>docs
>wulf> >before June 1st.
> [...]

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163