[CCGT] GGF14 Community Program activities + proposed telecon

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Thu May 19 11:21:07 CDT 2005

Hi-
Please let me know if you are available next week (proposed times from
original note reiterated below):

-Monday, May 23, 11:00a Central time,
-Wednesday, May 25, 9:00a Central time,
-Thursday, May 26, 9:00a Central time.

Discussion topics include:
*Area charter document status (deadline JUNE 1),
*Workshop call for GGF15,
*Community track call for content for GGF15.

Please let me know if/when you are available.
Thanks,
Julie

wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163