[CCGT] GGF14 Community Program activities + proposed telecon

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Thu May 12 06:53:43 CDT 2005

Dear all,
As yesterday was the deadline for Community Track submissions, I wanted to
provide you with the details of what we received.  Attached, please find
the 'for-internal-use' GGF program matrix, as well as a summary of
submissions that we received.  Geoffrey and I been corresponding over the
past few weeks (both separately and with fellow members of the Event
Steering Committee) and have determined that the submissions fell under the
following categories:
*WG/RG Workshops
*Community Workshops
*New Grid Communities
*Practical Grids.

Please let me know if you have issue with any of the program elements.  I
will be working with Joel Replogle to begin scheduling these sessions shortly.

Also, I would like to schedule a Community Council telecon for the week of
May 23 - agenda items forthcoming.  Please let me know what day/time would
work best for you:
-Monday, May 23, 11:00a Central time,
-Wednesday, May 25, 9:00a Central time,
Thursday, May 26, 9:00a Central time.

Thanks,
Julie

P.S.  Another gentle reminder that we would like your area charter docs
before June 1st.

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163