[CCGT] Fwd: Community posters

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Jun 20 18:18:38 CDT 2005

I wonder if "developing communities" is optimal
"supporting and representing interests of communities" could be better

We could add perhaps a little more detail at top of each area before
lists of groups -- see for example earlier
summaries of community affairs area that I produced (which I can find if
needed)

--
:
: Geoffrey Fox  gcf at indiana.edu FAX 8128567972 http://www.infomall.org