[CCGT] Fwd: Community posters

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Mon Jun 20 15:33:03 CDT 2005

Julie,

A couple of comments for IndApps:

1) "Telcom" => "Telecom"

This does raise the issue, though, of using "telecom" and "telco" in
different places and
potentially causing confusion.  I'm personally in favor of using "telecom",
e.g., telecom-cg,
since telco, being derived from "telephone company" sounds archaic.

2) Doesn't Telecom-CG have a GridForge project yet so we can add the link
for the
website update?

--Craig