[CCGT] Fwd: Community posters

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Mon Jun 20 19:03:06 CDT 2005

Looks good for my area, sans the font for LSG is different from other
groups...

							Satoshi

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:52:18 -0500
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer <wulf at ggf.org> wrote:

wulf> Hi all,
wulf> Attached, please find a rough draft of the Community Area handouts for
wulf> GGF14 (we'll be cleaning up the formatting and making consistent with the
wulf> standards handouts).  Please provide comments on your area *before* Wednesday.
wulf> We will also be using these as templates for the website update (changing
wulf> things to the new area structure next week) so your prompt input is greatly
wulf> appreciated.
wulf> Regards,
wulf> Julie
wulf>
wulf>
wulf> +++++++++++++++++++
wulf> Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
wulf> Manager of Community Development
wulf> Global Grid Forum
wulf> wulf at ggf.org
wulf> ph. 630/252-7163
wulf> fax 630/252-4466

Satoshi Matsuoka,  Professor
Global Scientific Information and Computing Center
 & Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Address: 2-12-1 Oo-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552 Japan
Tel&fax: +81-3-5734-3876   E-mail: matsu at acm.org, matsu at is.titech.ac.jp