[Capi-bof] Charter - last call for changes

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Tue Mar 24 23:39:40 CDT 2009

I have read the charter, and I have no major problems.
Third line, s/si/is/

I wonder about that the statement "manipulation of images and networks"
That could be understood to mean that I can open the image and change
files in it.  (I think it's out of scope, as much as I'd like to be able
to do that)

p.s: where/when is OGF26?... (waits for web access)..
     oh, May Chapel Hill.

--
]     Y'avait une poule de jammé dans l'muffler!!!!!!!!!        |  firewalls  [
] mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[