[Capi-bof] Charter - last call for changes

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Tue Mar 24 09:04:32 CDT 2009

Fully agree, the aim is to manage the life-cycle of VMs; and that can
require the definition of networking attributes (public IPs, virtual
networks to interconnect VM instances...) and image management.

regards
--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): web http://dsa-research.org/llorente
  and blog http://imllorente.dsa-research.org/