[caops-wg] GFD.125 to P-REC?

Jens Jensen j.jensen.ral at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:40:55 CDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I think the consensus was that there should not be substantial changes
to the document because it would then need to start a long review
process again. OTOH, I would think a few minor changes should be OK,
provided we add a little changelog at the end. (From SHOULD to MUST is
not a big step...?)

I guess what you're really asking is could the UK CA please take email
out of hosts - which of course we have had for a long time only
because doggedly stick to the policy of not changing EE DNs, so we're
stuck with what was OK in 2001. Once I find a mail to optionally
remove it in rekey - or of course optionally keep it in rekey - I'll
let you know. In fact I have a student working on the bulk host stuff
at the moment and he's a pretty smart egg so he should be able to get
round to this shortly.

0.02.
-j