[caops-wg] Issues with the Audit Guidelines Document GFD 169

Yoshio Tanaka yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp
Wed Oct 27 07:09:04 CDT 2010

Hi Reimer and all,

I have checked the guidelines documents (GFD.169.pdf and .doc version
10 which is available on GridForge), and .doc files in my note PC.
I understand that this inconsistency is definitely due to by my
careless mistakes.

1. .doc version on Grid Forge (AuditGuidelines-Jan20_2010.doc) is not
   the latest version.  This file does not include table of contents.
   I have the newer version (dated April 13) which includes the table
   of contents.  But I did not upload this .doc file on the GridForge.
   This is my first mistake.

2. Unfortunately, when I inserted the table of contents, I made a
   mistake for numbering auditing items.  I unintentionally deleted
   the number for item (7).  But I converted the .doc file to PDF and
   submitted the PDF file for OGF Editor for publication as GFD.169.
   This is my second mistake and the reason of the problem which
   Reimer pointed out as below:

> PDF is missing a numbering of an audit case. The section numbering in the
> PDF is different from the one in the word doc. But immediately after section
> heading "3.1.2. CA System" in the PDF the case number (7) for "The CA
> computer where the signing of the certificates..." is missing. Inserting the

I have fixed the two problems (missing item (7) and redundancy of
items (50) and (51).
The .doc file of the revised version 1.1 is uploaded on the GridForge.

PDF version is attached in this email.  It would be appreciated if you
check the document so that we can confirm the document is ok before
asking OGF Editors to replace GFD.169.

Thanks,

--
Yoshio Tanaka (yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp)