[caops-wg] Issues with the Audit Guidelines Document GFD 169

David O'Callaghan david.ocallaghan at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Oct 26 04:06:55 CDT 2010

Hi,

Ar 21.10.10 13:45, scríobh Reimer Karlsen-Masur, DFN-CERT:
> while working with the Audit Guidelines Document (GFD 169) I came across
> some surprising issues:
[...]
> How can we go about getting GFD 169 fixed? I did not see any bug reporting
> mechanism on the OGF site....

I want to echo Reimer's comments. I recently used the GFD.169 (PDF)
guidelines and the auditing spreadsheet and found discrepancies such as
those mentioned by him. I haven't made time to write up the problems, but
will endeavour to do so as part of the Grid-Ireland CA self-audit report
(due soon...)

In my mind, it would be some help if we could restructure our policies into
the RFC 3647 template, where that makes sense.

Kind regards,

David

--
Ánra Taighde - Scoil na hEolaíochta Ríomhaireachta ⁊ na Staitisticí,
 Coláiste na Tríonóide, Baile Átha Cliath 2