[caops-wg] Issues with the Audit Guidelines Document GFD 169

Reimer Karlsen-Masur, DFN-CERT karlsen-masur at dfn-cert.de
Wed Oct 27 07:20:58 CDT 2010

Hi Yoshio,

Yoshio Tanaka wrote on 27.10.2010 14:09:

> I have fixed the two problems (missing item (7) and redundancy of
> items (50) and (51).
> The .doc file of the revised version 1.1 is uploaded on the GridForge.
>
> PDF version is attached in this email.  It would be appreciated if you
> check the document so that we can confirm the document is ok before
> asking OGF Editors to replace GFD.169.

cool, many thanks, I will check the PDF later this week.

Question to David O'Callaghan: Do you have any additional immediate obvious
bug fix requests regarding GFD.169 that you wish to resolve now? Or are your
issues more with the audit spreadsheet available from the eugridpma website?

--
Beste Gruesse / Kind Regards

Reimer Karlsen-Masur

DFN-PKI FAQ: <https://www.pki.dfn.de/faqpki>
--
18. DFN Workshop "Sicherheit in vernetzten Systemen"
am 15./16. Februar 2011 im Grand Hotel Elysee in Hamburg

Call-for-Papers: <https://www.dfn-cert.de/veranstaltungen/workshop.html>
--
Dipl.-Inform. Reimer Karlsen-Masur (PKI Team),   Phone   +49 40 808077-615

DFN-CERT Services GmbH, https://www.dfn-cert.de,  Phone  +49 40 808077-580
Sitz / Register: Hamburg, AG Hamburg, HRB 88805,  Ust-IdNr.:  DE 232129737
Sachsenstr. 5,   20097 Hamburg/Germany,   CEO: Dr. Klaus-Peter Kossakowski