[caops-wg] Draft Agenda

Darcy Quesnel darcy.quesnel at canarie.ca
Mon May 7 13:03:39 CDT 2007

I am requesting a Polycom unit for both CAOPS-WG sessions (Tue, May 8,
16:00 GMT, Charter Suite 8 and Wed, May 9, 18:00 GMT, Charter Suite 3).

I will give the call-in number at the time of the sessions.  Please plan
on being there remotely.  It'll be a lot more fun than being here in
person in gloomy Manchester.

Darcy