[caops-wg] Draft Agenda

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon May 7 13:17:02 CDT 2007

On May 7, 2007, at 1:03 PM, Darcy Quesnel wrote:

> I am requesting a Polycom unit for both CAOPS-WG sessions (Tue, May 8,
> 16:00 GMT, Charter Suite 8 and Wed, May 9, 18:00 GMT, Charter Suite
> 3).
>
> I will give the call-in number at the time of the sessions.  Please
> plan
> on being there remotely.  It'll be a lot more fun than being here in
> person in gloomy Manchester.

Great.  The IGTF reserved meeting ID (884483 on the ESNet Gatekeeper)
should be available as a permanently-reserved meeting ID for us, if
the local organizers want to use it.  Otherwise any system and
meeting ID they choose should be OK.

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU