[caops-wg] Draft Agenda

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon May 7 12:54:07 CDT 2007

WIll video or audio be available for those not able to be in
Manchester in person?

I have sent inquiries to Manchester organizers but not received a
response.  It wouold be nice to have this for the CAOps and IGTF
sessions, minimally.

Thanks,
Alan

On May 7, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Darcy Quesnel wrote:

> - Vote on Grid Certificate Profile Document?
>     - David, 2 min, Darcy 3 min
> - Plans on Finalizing the #%&! OCSP Document!
>     - Milan Sova, 15 min
> - Development of Audit Guidlines Document?
>     - Yoshio, 15 min
> - Development of the Authentication Service Profile Document
>     - David, 15 min
> - Development of the Relying Party Defined Namespace Policies Document
>     - David, 15 min
>
> Any suggestions are welcome.
>
> The agenda is on the wiki associated with the CAOPS site
>
> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.caops-wg/
> wiki/HomePage?_message=1178559617286
>
> Feel free to add material, amend, and generally edit this agenda.
>

> Darcy
> <darcy.quesnel.vcf>
> --

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU