[caops-wg] IGTF, CAOps, other activities at GGF 18

Darcy Quesnel darcy.quesnel at canarie.ca
Thu Aug 10 21:25:47 CDT 2006

Ok.  I've been negligent in putting together an agenda for the CAOPS
WG so far.  Thanks for reminding me!

We already have two sessions reserved.  Usually we've used an entire
one and half hour session for CAOPS-related papers, and one session
for IGTF-related discussion.  We could subdivide one session, of
course.

Does anyone else want to add anything else to the agenda?  Please tell
me and I'll try to add it to the agenda.

Darcy