[caops-wg] IGTF, CAOps, other activities at GGF 18

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon Aug 14 14:25:24 CDT 2006

Hi Darcy,

When are the sessions?  To have the possibility of interacting with
some of the US Federal Bridge people, I hope there is some time on
the 14th...

I think we should discuss the Root CA profile and the Membership-
based one that Tony proposed and had been working on.  Also I would
like some interaction about the Bridge-CA working group that we
formed in Ottawa, to report on its status and keep that discussion
going.

Alan