[caops-wg] IGTF, CAOps, other activities at GGF 18

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at TTU.EDU
Thu Aug 10 10:39:57 CDT 2006

Thanks.  Dates and times of relevant sessions would be helpful.  I
think Darcy said he may not have filed in time for some specific
deadlines, but we can always plan to get together as time allows, or
make a special appeal for organized space and time.

Knowing who is planning to attend GGF18 would be helpful as well.

Alan