[caops-wg] IGTF, CAOps, other activities at GGF 18

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Thu Aug 10 02:50:41 CDT 2006

Hi all,

jluna at ac.upc.edu wrote:
> Hello Alan,
> As far as I remember the OCSP document was *almost* finished, so maybe it could
> be a good idea to finally release it at GGF18....doesn't it?

That should certainly be on it. Other points for CAOPS and IGTF:

CAOPS
- OCSP document
- Certificate Profile
- Federation Glossary (continued from the Tokio discussions)
- AP document template

IGTF
- MICS profile assignment
- plenary discussion and (hopefully) some resolution of the Classic issues
- official handover of IGTF chairmanship to Yoshio :-)

Darcy, as the only CAOPS chair left to fully function these days, can you
get the regular two slots for CAOPS in Washington?

--
David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **