[cads] ACTION REQUIRED-2nd Request

Gwen Nichols-White gnwhite at ggf.org
Wed Jun 7 11:38:13 CDT 2006

Hello Community AD's:
If we are going to successfully identify the appropriate
companies/contacts to target for GGF18, I need your assistance.  I know
that progress is underway, and that tasks are being accomplished.  What
would be helpful is that we all work from the same plan.  The attached
list was an effort to identify companies/contacts and ensure that each
of us contacted the most appropriate parties, without duplicating the
efforts of someone else.

Please take a moment to review and update the attached sheet, and return
it to me so that we might avoid the duplication that comes with a lack
of communication.

Thanks for your assistance.

Gwen Nichols-White

Program Manager