[cads] Community wiki and meeting cadence (reply requested)

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Tue Jan 24 07:06:38 CST 2006

Hi all,
As discussed on last week's call, below is the current meeting cadence for
GFSG and Community telecons:

GFSG Policy call
1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
9:00-10:00am CST

GGF Community call
2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month
10:00-11:00a CST.

Please let me know if you have obvious conflicts with either of the above
and/or if you would like to see:
*community telecon rescheduled (and preferred times),
*community telecon frequency reduced (e.g., once per month).

Also, below is the information for the Community wiki (that I have not
played with):

http://testforge.ggf.org/wiki/
At some point in the future, that address might change (as our wikis might
get integrated into GridForge).  However, we should be able to migrate the
contents.  You'll need to create a login to work with it but that process
is simple.

Thanks,
Julie

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer