[BYTEIO-WG] Suggested change to wsdl

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Wed Jul 25 12:18:49 CDT 2007

Hey everyone,

It looks like we have 3 in favor so far of the change I suggested.  I
suspect that the EPCC folks will also like this suggestion, but probably
won't see it until after I've left for the evening, so, to be a bit more
specific in the hopes of having this issue resolved as quickly as
possible, may I suggest the following:

* I'm going to log in to the wiki and set the status of the GenesisII
endpoint to "unavailable" right now (and I'll bring the endpoint down).
If everyone else could do the same to avoid confusion, that would be
great.
* Assuming that EPCC is OK with the change, Michel, could you please
post new WSDL to gridforge and to the interop page indicating the
following declaration for the createResource element:
	<xsd:element name="createResource">
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:sequence>
				<xsd:element name="dummy" type="xsd:int"
					minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"/>
			</xsd:sequence>
		</xsd:complexType>
	</xsd:element>
* Once the new wsdl is posted, we can all make the changes necessary,
and bring our endpoints back up (and update the WIKI accordingly to
indicate the changed status).

Hopefully, doing this will allow us to have things moving forward again
within the next 18 hours.

-Mark