[BYTEIO-WG] Suggested change to wsdl

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 26 04:38:00 CDT 2007

Folks,

I updated the Interop document to draft 14, which is uploaded to Gridforge
(and attached).

For your convenience, here's the interop factory WSDL copied from draft 14:

---------- SNIP ----------- SNIP ----------- SNIP -----------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions name="ByteIOInterop-Service"
    targetNamespace="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2006/07/interop"
    xmlns:interop="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2006/07/interop"
    xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
    xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/02/addressing/wsdl"

    <!-- ByteIOInterop::Types -->
    <wsdl:types>
        <xsd:schema
targetNamespace="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2006/07/interop"
                              elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
            <xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"

schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/ws-addr.xsd"/>
            <xsd:element name="createResource">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element name="dummy" type="xsd:int"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>
            <xsd:element name="createResourceResponse">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element ref="wsa:EndpointReference"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>
            <xsd:element name="deleteResource">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element ref="wsa:EndpointReference"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>
        </xsd:schema>
    </wsdl:types>

    <!-- ByteIOInterop::Messages -->
    <wsdl:message name="createResource">
        <wsdl:part name="createResource" element="interop:createResource"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:message name="createResourceResponse">
        <wsdl:part name="createResourceResponse"
                         element="interop:createResourceResponse"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:message name="deleteResource">
        <wsdl:part name="deleteResource" element="interop:deleteResource"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <!-- ByteIOInterop::PortType -->
    <wsdl:portType name="ByteIOInterop">

        <wsdl:operation name="CreateResource">
            <wsdl:input message="interop:createResource"/>
            <wsdl:output message="interop:createResourceResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>

        <wsdl:operation name="DeleteResource">
            <wsdl:input message="interop:deleteResource"/>
        </wsdl:operation>

    </wsdl:portType>

    <!-- ByteIOInterop::Binding -->
    <wsdl:binding name="ByteIOInterop-Binding" type="interop:ByteIOInterop">
        <soap:binding style="document"

        <wsdl:operation name="CreateResource">
            <soap:operation
soapAction="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2006/07/interop/create"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>

        <wsdl:operation name="DeleteResource">
            <soap:operation
soapAction="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2006/07/interop/delete"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
        </wsdl:operation>

    </wsdl:binding>

    <!-- ByteIOInterop::Service -->
    <wsdl:service name="ByteIOInterop-Service">
        <wsdl:port name="ByteIOInterop-Service"
binding="interop:ByteIOInterop-Binding">
            <soap:address location=""/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>