[appagg-rg] RE:APPAGG Minutes attached

Cees de Laat delaat at science.uva.nl
Wed Mar 16 03:21:20 CST 2005

Please note that the mail from David DeRoure was addressed to me and
we (the AD's) will ultimately select if we want to see a recharter or
closing and going through a bof procedure. Currently I must say we
prefer the clean BOF way for a new charter combining interests from
ubiquitous computing and appagg but nothing is carved in stone yet.

Best regards,
Cees.

--
http://www.science.uva.nl/~delaat/