[acs-wg] Session requests are submitted.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 25 02:54:36 CST 2005

Folks,

GGF office returned the time slot for our sessions:
Your ACS-WG #1 is scheduled for Monday, March 14 from 1pm-2:30pm
  in the Emerald Room 3.
Your ACS-WG #2 is scheduled for Wednesday, March 16 from 11am-12:30pm.

We have managed to avoid conflicts with OGSA-BES BOF and CDDLM's.
Also, they are not bad for those who are joining from the U.S.
23pm EST/20pm PST for ACS-WG#1
21pm EST/18pm PST for ACS-WG#2

The bad news is that the #1 conflict with OGSA-WG#1 which are
to attract the many. However, I believe that this might be
one of the best we can get. I'm afraid any other preferred slots are
already full. It also true that 15:00 in Seoul is 1:00 midnight in East
coast U.S. Do you have better allocation idea?

One of the possibility is that we swap the time for #1 and #2, to
attract more new comers, though for us it sounds like a reverse order
to have the discussion first and the introduction second.

FYI, the current time table is posted at:
http://www.gridforum.org/webevents/publish/webevent.cgi?cmd=listweek&ncmd=startup&token=guest%3A1a78c533&d=14&m=03&y=2005&sb=1&cf=list&swe=1&set=1&sa=1&sort=t,m,e&ws=0&stz=Default&sib=1&de=1&tf=0&cal=cal78&encrypted=7SmtH/24bmiBc&cat=
(This is linked from the GGF top page titled as "GGF Schedule"
in the upper right area)

  -Keisuke