[acs-wg] Session requests are submitted.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 18 02:32:59 CST 2005

Folks,

FYI, I have registered two session requests for GGF13 on behalf
of ACS-WG, based on the agreement made in the tele-conference
held yesterday.

https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1304
https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1306

The minute of the tele-conference will be posted for your review
later today.

  -Keisuke

P.S.
A note on preferred session time slot:
It turned out to be extra difficult to find proper time slots
avoiding conflict with cddlm-wg/ogsa-wg/ogsa-*-bof sessions and
within hours before the midnight in U.S East coast time, thus,
I was forced to made compromises. It's up to the GGF office which
time we will get eventually.