[acs-wg] GGF13 session plan

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Feb 9 02:48:20 CST 2005

Folks,

The administration requires us to upload the session material by February 18.

I believe we can update them once uploaded the doc there. As such, I'm going
to upload the current version of requirement documents a part of the material
to the project document manager. Please check if it is ok to upload the attached
one. I updated the doc w.r.t the comments from Pete, et al.

-Keisuke