[acs-wg] GGF13 session plan

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 10 02:21:25 CST 2005

Folks,

To attract more interests from broader range of people,
I call for the use cases related to the ACS specification.
Sachiko can provide one, but I would appreciate it if we
can invite more people to show their use cases.
Do you have good usecases or know anyone who has them?

At this first stage of the session, I guess it is more
important to share the future vision rather than thinking
too hard about the feasibility today.

Please help us make this happen.
I appreciate your involvement!

-Keisuke