[acs-wg] GGF13 session plan

behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Wed Feb 9 09:56:41 CST 2005

Okay by me.
Also - I have a few notes from Globus World which pertain to ACS:
1) Frank Siebenllist (security) mentioned in his brief a possible
solution to some of the security risks: Dynamic deployment of a
container (VM). This falls right in line with one of the requirements.
As Frank put it: “Extremely cool stuff, I think”
2) GridPlan is an open source capability to support grid capacity and
simulation. The speaker mentioned that they want to create an XML
document to describe all the nodes required for an execution, so that it
can perform the simulation, etc. I suggested to him to look into the ACS
WG as there might be an opportunity for some synergy - if the simulate
would then include an ACS component, that would be great. Also, perhaps
a common XML document can be used. They might be able to provide a use case.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC