[acs-wg] draft for GGF15

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 31 23:47:54 CDT 2005

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry I missed your comment on this at the call.
I remember that we discussed about extending SDD schema
to make ACS AAD compliant with it in the review of the
use case description for SDD TC. A requirement for SDD TC
is described and I have explained it earlier today at
the SDD TC Teleconference.

My post on the SDD TC can be viewed from below link:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/documents.php?close_folder_id=1273#folder_1273

As for stating that in our spec document, in my opinion,
it is better avoiding that. Indeed there is no doubt about
our intention, but we have no commitment from SDD TC members
that it will accommodate AAD as an extension or will provide
an extension point for that purpose.

  -Keisuke