[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Aug 31 Wed 20:00 EDT/Sep 1 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 31 04:48:06 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!
* Watch out for the irregular call number.
Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-2000 (Lake Park, IA)

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. Data transport with SOAP. (10 min)
    Discussion toward the ARI spec.
    Updated materials are attached to this message:
    d3Data transport with SOAP message, SAAJ.ppt
3. Review of the proposed contents for section "3.1 Concepts". (10 min)
    The material will be posted later.
    Check if we can put this into the draft.
4. Schedule for drafting a specification (5 min)
    Check the status for the schedule.
5. GGF15 DEADLINEs and sessions (5 min)
    The DEADLINE for submitting working drafts for GGF15 is Friday, 26 August 2005.
    The DEADLINE for scheduling requests for WG/RGs is Friday, 2 September 2005.
    I have registered the latest working draft on Friday. We will keep updating this
    by GGF15. Check the proposals for sessions.
    See my previous post on Aug 17 in Japan time.
6. Updates (5 min)
     If any others,...
7. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

Total: 45 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Aug 31 Wed 20:00 EDT/Sep 1 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-712-432-2000 (Lake Park, IA)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

     -Keisuke