[wg-all] New hpc.social jobs board launched

Sill, Alan Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon Jan 9 07:39:44 PST 2023

Dear OGF community members,

As you know, the OGF has been helping to co-sponsor the hpc.social set of services along with the NSF CAC and other HPC-oriented organizations in an effort to broaden the social reach of the community. Asone of the services of this effort, I’m happy to announce that the https://hpc.social/jobs board of HPC job and internship opportunities has now been launched.

The participants in this effort are aiming at achieving widespread (ideally global) reach for all of the https://hpc.social community projects including the Mastodon server instance, Slack and Discord chat instances, and our other projects including a community map, blogs, and podcasts. The hope with this new jobs board is to broaden the audience of people who receive jobs and internships opportunities postings and make it as widespread as possible.

Please feel free to take advantage of this service to post jobs and opportunities that are available. Also feel free to make suggestions for features and adjustments to the web site using the GitHub Discussions for hpc.social at https://github.com/hpc-social/hpc-social.github.io/discussions if you have any features to suggest. We look forward to receiving your job postings!

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Managing Director, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics and Astronomy
Texas Tech University
Drane 159, MS 4-1167
<http://www.hpcc.ttu.edu/>http://www.hpcc.ttu.edu

Co-Director, NSF Center for Cloud and Autonomic Computing
https://nsfcac.org

President, Open Grid Forum
https://www.ogf.org

e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu<mailto:Alan.Sill at ttu.edu>