[wg-all] Call for papers for FAS* 2015 conferences and AMGCC'15 workshop

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon May 18 09:20:02 EDT 2015

Slight correction (see the original message for details):

We are updated by Yannick Legré, Managing Director  at EGI, that a decision has been made to hold the next EGI conference to November and that a warmer climate than Kraków at that time of the year has thus been chosen. The EGI Community Forum is now listed on the EGI calendar for Nov. 10-13, 2015 in Bari, Italy. (See http://cf2015.e<http://cf2015.egi.eu>gi.eu<http://cf2015.egi.eu> for details).

See the original message at https://www.ogf.org/pipermail/wg-all/2015-May/000551.html for links to the other conferences mentioned for the Fall and Winter timeframe. Please do consider submitting papers and requesting OGF sessions as appropriate at any or all of these events. We depend on the energetic activities of the OGF community to keep activities, working groups and document output going at the most appropriate pace.

Thanks!

— Your OGF event organizers