[wg-all] Last call for session requests for OGF 44 next week in Lisbon

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed May 13 14:33:57 EDT 2015

Dear OGF community,

Next week Thursday and Friday we have two days of meetings planned, focusing on the session requests we have received for the Security Area groups (Federated Security community group, Certificate Authority Operations working group, Identity Delegation and VOMS Processing working groups) and two sessions for the OCCI working group, as well as a Cloud Plugfest taking place as an ongoing activity both in-person and remotely all day Thursday and Friday. We also have a request for joint sessions between the Security Area groups and an EGI project, with room for other such joint sessions with these groups and/or the OCCI group and other EGI projects.

We expect a great deal of interaction to take place between OGF groups and the EGI Federated Cloud and its project participants. There are many other active OGF groups in various areas, including some that met recently at OGF 43 and also will be meeting soon elsewhere (e.g., the NSI group, which will be meeting at another conference also in Portugal within a month), so other activity is definitely going on; but these are the groups that have let us know of plans to be present at OGF 44.

Before posting the final schedule, we would like to issue one more final request for session requests or proposals using the link for this purpose on the OGF web site:

https://www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/events/ogf-44/call_for_session_proposals

Please include any further requests for joint sessions with EGI projects and any ideas for BoFs or meetings that are not described above. We would like this week, including the EGI conference meetings that will take place earlier during the week as well as the OGF portion, to be as useful to you as possible.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Alan

Alan Sill
VP of Standards